On-campus Health & Safety Update
Luther Rice Family,
In a time of uncertainty, the Lord has called us to be wise and make good decisions. With that being said, please know that Luther Rice is taking every precaution to protect its students, employees, and surrounding community.
The beautiful thing about your education at Luther Rice is that your studies will not skip a beat during times like this. We have invested heavily in online education over the past 10 years to ensure that you the student receive the greatest quality education from anywhere in the world.
Below is our most current update concerning the Coronavirus pandemic:
- All Luther Rice Staff, Faculty, and Administrators are currently working from home and are ready, willing, and able to assist you during normal business hours 9 am to 4 pm, M-F.
- All current spring semester online classes have not been affected and will continue as normal.
- The physical campus in Lithonia, Georgia is closed until further notice. All spring semester on-campus classes have been moved online effective immediately.
- If you need to contact a member of our staff, faculty, or administration, please do so by email. Click here for email addresses.
- If you are a Prospective Student who is interested in Luther Rice, please do not hesitate to contact our Enrollment Team at EnrollmentTeam@LutherRice.edu. If you wish to request information, please click here.
- We are currently accepting new applications for enrollment. If you are ready to apply, please click here to fill out a quick online application. We are currently waiving the $50 application fee (type luther in promo-code).
- Registration for the 2020 Summer Semester is now open. All summer courses are 100% online. Click here to register on MyCampus. Courses start May 25th and last 11 weeks. Need assistance with Financial Aid? Click here for more info or contact a representative at FinancialAid@LutherRice.edu.
We certainly understand that your daily life has been impacted by this virus and stress comes along with that. However, please know that our faculty, staff, and administrators are working diligently to ensure that your experience here at Luther Rice is always an efficient and rewarding experience.
We take your education very seriously. You have trusted us with educating you with regard to your calling. Thank you!
If you need to talk with a member of our staff, faculty, or administration, please email us. We are ready to help. God bless you!
Executive Vice President
All on-campus classes will continue to meet online through Blackboard. Your professor will contact you with further course instructions. All library services will be offered online at https://library.lutherrice.edu. All student services are offered online at https://www.lutherrice.edu/students.
All current online classes will continue as normal.
For information regarding your on-campus courses and on-campus academic advising, please contact Dr. Evan Posey at EvanPosey@LutherRice.edu. For information regarding library services, please contact Alisha Blevins at Alisha.Blevins@LutherRice.edu.
For best practices, we ask that all visitors assess their health and well-being before entering all facilities.
We appreciate your understanding during this time.
Summer course registration is now open for classes starting May 25. All summer classes are 100% online.