Master of Divinity
The Master of Divinity program is designed to provide the minister or Christian leader a broad base of knowledge to fit the needs of preparing you for a lifetime of ministry. The Master of Divinity can be completed 100% online (no residency required) or through a combination of on-campus classes.
The curriculum includes studies in Bible, Church History, Theology, Preaching, Pastoral Ministry, Counseling, and Missions.
Students may choose to complete the Master of Divinity program with open electives or with biblical languages. The open electives track allows students to customize their course of study with twenty-four hours of electives to choose from. Students pursuing the biblical languages track will have the opportunity to study biblical content by learning the original languages of Greek and Hebrew.
- Nationally accredited seminary programs
- 90 hour graduate, biblically-sound degree program
- Over 96% of graduates report satisfaction with their academic experience
- Transfer in up to 45 credit hours
- Available 100% online (no residency required) or through a combination of on-campus classes
- Tuition $238 per credit hour for campus-based courses and $267 for online courses
- We use some of the most advanced technology available today to deliver seminary education right to you
Program Introduction Video
Program Course Listings
- Senior Pastor
- Military Chaplain
- Assimilation/Membership Pastor
- Church Administration
- Religious Administrator
770-484-1204 ext. 5694
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Dr. Kinnebrew personally anytime or you can reach the Enrollment Team at Admissions@LutherRice.edu or 770-484-1204 ext. 5758.