The Luther Rice Online Bookstore
At Luther Rice, selecting and ordering textbooks is managed 100% online at the Luther Rice Online Bookstore through our third-party partner Akademos.
Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc. and powered by TextbookX, the Online Bookstore simplifies the textbooks ordering process for students and professor while providing them with a variety of physical and digital textbook formats.
The Online Bookstore offers:
- Use of your Luther Rice student credentials to log in (MyCampus ID and Password)
- Personalized page with textbooks specific to your classes
- Complete your order in as little as 5 minutes
- New, used, eBook, & rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price on Marketplace items
- Price match guarantee on all new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49 (not including Marketplace items)
- Year-round access to post and sell any textbook on the website's Marketplace
1. Log In
2. Select Textbooks
3. Check Out
4. Wait on Delivery
Textbooks are made available for purchase at least 40 days prior to the start of each semester. We recommend that you order as soon as they come available to ensure proper delivery before classes start.
Need Help? Contact the Bookstore's Customer Experience team:
Track: Check on the delivery status of your order
Returns: Need to return a book? Begin the return process here
Sell Page: Learn how to post your textbooks for sale on the Marketplace
FAQ: Other questions? Visit our FAQ page or watch help videos
If you need to contact Akademos regarding your textbook purchases you may call 1-800-887-6459.