Luther Rice utilizes a third party company Akademos for all textbook services for students.
How to Order Textbooks through Akademos
- Enter Your Virtual Bookstore located at Luther Rice Books.
- Log in at top right corner of page or create a new account.
- Choose the proper academic term of your courses.
- Select the course type (On campus or Online).
- Click on the title of your course.
- Click on the Buy button to place book selection in your cart or select Marketplace Books to search for used books. Marketplace Books allows you to buy used books at a significant savings. Financial Aid book vouchers may be used to purchase new books as well as used.
- When finished adding books select Click here to checkout at the top of the page.
- If not already logged in you will be prompted to log in here.
- New Customers will enter an email address to create a new account and Returning users will login and click Continue.
- Enter Billing and Shipping information.
- Choose your preferred shipping service, review your order, and click on Continue with Checkout.
NOTE: Books are available 30 days prior to the start date of a semester.
Contact Bookservice Provider
If you need to contact Akademos regarding your textbook purchases you may call 1-800-887-6459 or send an email to email@example.com.