Student Accounts

Student Accounts

Welcome to the Luther Rice Student Accounts page.  We strive to provide you with the best possible service.  Your familiarity with the following information prior to contacting our staff will answer many of your general questions.

  • NelNet Tuition Payment Plan
  • Refund Disbursements by BankMobile
  • 1098T
  • ​Online Student Account
  • Sponsorship Form
  • Quarterly Statements​

​Students may split the cost of their courses into 2, 3, or 4 payments by using the Nelnet tuition payment plan.

Welcome to the BankMobile disbursement process. Luther Rice uses BankMobile to provide students with the quickest refunds. Students can elect to receive a refund via ACH, BankMobile Vibe Account Debit Card, or a paper check.

Steps for selecting your method of disbursement:

Step 1: Look for your green envelope from BankMobile. The green envelope will automatically be mailed to you shortly after you register for classes at Luther Rice.

Step 2: Visit.

Step 3: Set up. Enter your pin number to get started.

Step 4: Choose. Select the refund option that best fits you

  • ACH/Direct Deposit to your existing bank account (2-3 business days)
  • BankMobile Vibe Account (1 business day after processing)
  • Paper Check (5-7 business days)

Financial Aid Refunds are automatically processed within 14 days after funds are applied to your student account.

All other refunds are processed by request. Visit the My Account in the Account menu on MyCampus, where you can request a refund.

Refunds are processed on a weekly basis.

Remember, withdraw cash surcharge-free at 55,000 ATM's nationwide via the Allpoint Network.

For more information on the BankMobile process please visit the link below.

BankMobile website

To view our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, click here.

To access your 1098T Report, please visit the following website:

Once on the site, you can click on “To access your 1098-T tax form, click here”.

On the next page students need to type their school’s name under the schools name box (Luther Rice University).  Then select their school and click on submit.

Students need to type in their first name, last name, full SSN and zip code and check the I'm not a robot box. Then click on continue.

The information entered above would need to match what was submitted in the 1098T file.

Click the (+) to have access to your 1098-T Statement. And click View/ Print Statement.

If you need help to complete this process, you can contact ECSI 1098T customer service department at 866-428-1098.

Each student can view their student account online by visiting the Account menu on MyCampus.​
If you are sponsored by a church, branch of the military, employer, or any other third party, please have the sponsor complete a Sponsorship Authorization form and submit it to the Student Accounts Office.​
Statements of student accounts are mailed out at the beginning of every quarter.​

Contact Student Accounts

Please email any questions to or call 770-484-1204 ext. 5752​.

Joy Grady, Student Accounts Associate

Yolanda Thompson, Student Accounts Associate

Jose Albareda, Accounting Associate