Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology exists to lead students in applying psychological knowledge under the authority of Scripture to the mental, physical/emotional, spiritual, and relational needs of people in the marketplace and church/missional settings.
Luke 2:52—"And Jesus kept increasing in wisdom (mental), and stature (physical/emotional), and in favor with God (spiritual) and men (relational)."
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology degree provides a comprehensive biblically based curriculum with a psychology major and biblical counseling minor supported by general education foundations, biblical and theological studies, and applications to both the marketplace and ministry.
- Accredited with SACSCOC, TRACS, and ABHE
- 120 hour undergraduate degree program
- 97% of graduates reported that a Luther Rice education improved the quality of their ministry service
- Transfer in up to 90 credit hours
- Available 100% online or through a combination of online and on-campus classes
- Tuition $238 per credit hour for campus-based courses and $352 for online courses
Program Introduction Video
Program Course Listings
- Professional Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Addictions Counseling
- Clinical Psychologist, Neuropsychologist, Industrial-organizational Psychologist
- Child Welfare Caseworker, Case Manager
- Church-related Professions: Children's Minister, Youth Minister, Family Minister, Pastoral Counselor
- Social Worker, School Social Worker, School Counselor
- Law Enforcement
- Financial Aid Counselor, Loan Officer, Benefits Manager
- Human Resource Personnel
- Applied Behavior Analyst
- Criminal Investigator, Forensic Psychologist, Corrections Officer