Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Major in Psychology and Minor in Biblical Counseling
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology exists to lead students in applying psychological knowledge under the authority of Scripture to the mental, physical/emotional, spiritual, and relational needs of people in the marketplace and church/missional settings.
Luke 2:52—"And Jesus kept increasing in wisdom (mental), and stature (physical/emotional), and in favor with God (spiritual) and men (relational)."
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology degree provides a comprehensive biblically based curriculum with a psychology major and biblical counseling minor supported by general education foundations, biblical and theological studies, and applications to both the marketplace and ministry.
- Accredited with SACSCOC, TRACS, and ABHE
- 120 hour undergraduate degree program
- 97% of graduates reported that a Luther Rice education improved the quality of their ministry service
- Transfer in up to 90 credit hours
- Available 100% online or through a combination of online and on-campus classes
- Tuition $238 per credit hour for campus-based courses and $382 for online courses
Program Introduction Video
Program Course Listings
- Professional Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Addictions Counseling
- Clinical Psychologist, Neuropsychologist, Industrial-organizational Psychologist
- Child Welfare Caseworker, Case Manager
- Church-related Professions: Children's Minister, Youth Minister, Family Minister, Pastoral Counselor
- Social Worker, School Social Worker, School Counselor
- Law Enforcement
- Financial Aid Counselor, Loan Officer, Benefits Manager
- Human Resource Personnel
- Applied Behavior Analyst
- Criminal Investigator, Forensic Psychologist, Corrections Officer