Giving at Luther Rice
In a move to support your generosity, we have multiple convenient ways to give to support ministry training at Luther Rice.
You can give whenever, and wherever it suits you—on a secure website or your mobile device. Try it today...experience the newest way to conveniently support ministry training at Luther Rice.
You can also give by contacting the Mr. Louis Hardcastle, VP of Financial Affairs. The institution also accepts planned gifts such as appreciated stocks or land or insurance beneficiaries.
Digital and Mobile Giving
- Via the website LutherRice.edu/mobilegiving, give through our secure website.
- Download the giving app directly to your Android and iPhone smartphones, or even an iPad. Search for the free app titled "Pushpay" in your app store. Once setup, you can give in 10 seconds from your mobile device.
Features of Mobile Giving
- Wallet Free: No checks or cash needed.
- Convenient Giving: You can give when you want and where you want, no waiting. You can access all your giving details on your personal account page anytime.
- Secure Transactions: Data processing system adheres to the highest Internet security protocols available, called PCI compliance.
- Register Once: Enter your information one time in a short sign-up process and secure it with a personalized password only you create.
- Easy Recurring Payments: You can setup recurring payments that automatically process monthly. You can start and stop those payments at any time on your personal giving account page.
- ACH, Credit or Debit: Whether it's by Visa, American Express, Discover or even a bank account, giving is easy.
Estate Planned Giving
Luther Rice is happy to assist you with setting up a planned gift in the form of appreciated stocks or land. Some supporters also add Luther Rice to their wills and/or insurance policies as a beneficiary.
For more details visit the official planned giving website.
Luther Rice is audited annually and ECFA approved. Luther Rice is an authorized 501 (c) 3 charitable religious and educational organization. Your tax-deductible gift helps sustain the ministry of equipping pastors and missionaries. Financial records are audited annually by Capin Crouse, an independent outside accounting agency, for accuracy.
Luther Rice is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA.org). As a member, the institution follows the highest standards of Christian ethics in fundraising, financial accounting and reporting.
Mobile Giving Promo Video