Mobile Giving to Luther Rice
In a move to support your generosity, we're implementing a convenient way to give.
You can give whenever, and wherever it suits you—on a secure website or your mobile device.
Try it today...experience the newest way to conveniently support ministry training at Luther Rice.
Ways to Give
- Via the website LutherRice.edu/mobilegiving, give through our secure website.
- Download the giving app directly to your Android and iPhone smartphones, or even an iPad. Search for the free app titled "Pushpay" in your app store. Once setup, you can give in 10 seconds from your mobile device.
- Planned and Estate Legacy Gifts
- Wallet Free: No checks or cash needed.
- Convenient Giving: You can give when you want and where you want, no waiting. You can access all your giving details on your personal account page anytime.
- Secure Transactions: Data processing system adheres to the highest Internet security protocols available, called PCI compliance.
- Register Once: Enter your information one time in a short sign-up process and secure it with a personalized password only you create.
- Easy Recurring Payments: You can setup recurring payments that automatically process monthly. You can start and stop those payments at any time on your personal giving account page.
- ACH, Credit or Debit: Whether it's by Visa, American Express, Discover or even a bank account, giving is easy.
Audited and ECFA Approved
Luther Rice is an authorized 501 (c) 3 charitable religious and educational organization. Your tax-deductible gift helps sustain the ministry of equipping pastors and missionaries. Financial records are audited annually by Capin & Crouse, an independent outside accounting agency, for accuracy.
Luther Rice is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA.org). As a member, the institution follows the highest standards of Christian ethics in fundraising, financial accounting and reporting.