Master of Arts in Apologetics
The Master of Arts in Apologetics is designed to equip you with knowledge in issues related to the rational and biblical defense of the truth of the Christian faith.
This graduate-level program of study promotes excellence in scholarship and trains graduates academically and professionally to advance discourse in apologetics through research, teaching, and service. You will learn the necessary disciplines for proclaiming and defending the historic doctrines of Christianity.
- Accredited with SACSCOC, TRACS, and ABHE
- 36 hour graduate degree program
- Can be accelerated for completion in 18-24 months
- 97% of graduates reported that a Luther Rice education improved the quality of their ministry service
- Transfer in up to 6 credit hours
- Available 100% online or through a combination of online and on-campus classes
- Tuition $238 per credit hour for campus-based courses and $316 for online courses
Program Introduction Video
- Global Evangelist
- College Pastor
- Conference Speaker
- Community Outreach Professional
Dr. Doug Taylor
770-484-1204 ext. 5640
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dr. Taylor personally anytime, or you can reach the Enrollment Team at Admissions@LutherRice.edu and 770-484-1204 ext. 5758.