Master of Arts in Apologetics
The Master of Arts in Apologetics is designed to equip you with knowledge in issues related to the rational and biblical defense of the truth of the Christian faith.
This graduate-level program of study promotes excellence in scholarship and trains graduates academically and professionally to advance discourse in apologetics through research, teaching, and service. You will learn the necessary disciplines for proclaiming and defending the historic doctrines of Christianity.
- Nationally accredited degree programs
- 36 hour graduate degree program
- Can be accelerated for completion in 18-24 months
- Over 96% of graduates report satisfaction with their academic experience
- Transfer in up to 6 credit hours
- Available 100% online or through a combination of online and on-campus classes
- Tuition $238 per credit hour for campus-based courses and $252 for online courses
- Global Evangelist
- College Pastor
- Conference Speaker
- Community Outreach Professional
770-484-1204 ext. 5615