MA in Biblical Counseling
Master of Arts in Biblical Counseling
The Master of Arts in Biblical Counseling degree is designed to train you to serve as a counselor in local churches and other ministry settings. You will be equipped with the necessary skills to assist those in need of Christ-centered counseling and/or pastoral care.
This graduate-level program, while not designed to prepare students for state licensure, will prepare you to serve as a non-licensed counselor in a variety of Christian and church contexts.
Students will complete a counseling practicum as part of the course requirements. The practicum can occur in a variety of settings.
- Accredited with SACSCOC, TRACS, and ABHE
- 36 hour graduate degree program
- Can be accelerated for completion in 18-24 months
- 97% of graduates report that a Luther Rice education improved the quality of their ministry experience
- Transfer in up to 6 credit hours
- Available 100% online or through a combination of online and on-campus classes
- Tuition $238 per credit hour for campus-based courses and $316 for online courses
Includes practicum for hands-on learning
Program Introduction Video
Program Course Listings
- Church Counselor
- Ministry Staff
- Lay Counselor
- Jail/Prison Chaplain
- Counseling Center
- Youth & Family Pastor
- Christian Counseling
Dr. Ann Kerlin
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dr. Kerlin personally anytime, or you can reach the Enrollment Team at Admissions@LutherRice.edu or 770-484-1204 ext. 5758.