Master of Arts in Leadership
The Master of Arts in Leadership degree is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively address the most important dynamic in any organization—the relational challenges of working with others within various organizational contexts.
A unique aspect of the Master of Arts in Leadership degree program is its emphasis on the important role that followers play within the leadership process. In this graduate-level program, you will learn key leadership concepts and skills such as team development, coaching and mentoring, assessing organizations, working within organizational cultures, and conflict resolution.
Graduates will attain a greater capacity to work in and with churches and other organizations in order to advance professional and personal goals.
- Accredited with SACSCOC, TRACS, and ABHE
- 36 hour graduate degree program
- Can be accelerated for completion in 18-24 months
- 97% of graduates reported that a Luther Rice education improved the quality of their ministry service
- Transfer in up to 6 credit hours
- Available 100% online or through a combination of online and on-campus classes
- Tuition $238 per credit hour for campus-based courses and $297 for online courses
Includes practicum for hands-on learning
Program Introduction Video
Program Course Listings
Practicum Preview -- The Capstone Course for the MAL Program
- Christian Businessman or Businesswoman
- Church Planter
- Ministry Leader
- Non-Profit Manager
Dr. Rusty Ricketson
770-484-1204 ext. 5616
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dr. Ricketson personally anytime, or you can reach the Enrollment Team at Admissions@LutherRice.edu or 770-484-1204 ext. 5758.