Master of Arts in Leadership
The Master of Arts in Leadership degree is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively address the most important dynamic in any organization—the relational challenges of working with others within various organizational contexts.
A unique aspect of the Master of Arts in Leadership degree program is its emphasis on the important role that followers play within the leadership process. In this graduate-level program, you will learn key leadership concepts and skills such as team development, coaching and mentoring, assessing organizations, working within organizational cultures, and conflict resolution.
The Master of Arts in Leadership degree program prepares you to be a person of influence, regardless of your position.
- Nationally accredited degree programs
- 36 hour graduate degree program
- Can be accelerated for completion in 18-24 months
- Over 96% of graduates report satisfaction with their academic experience
- Transfer in up to 6 credit hours
- Available 100% online or through a combination of online and on-campus classes
- Tuition $238 per credit hour for campus-based courses and $267 for online courses
Includes practicum for hands-on learning
Program Introduction Video
Program Course Listings
Practicum Preview -- The Capstone Course for the MAL Program
- Christian Businessman or Businesswoman
- Church Planter
- Ministry Leader
- Non-Profit Manager
- Executive Administrator
- Staff Development Professional
- Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) Director
- Communications Director
770-484-1204 ext. 5616
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Dr. Ricketson personally anytime or you can reach the Enrollment Team at Admissions@LutherRice.edu or 770-484-1204 ext. 5758.